What we’re about and what it means to you
“…They were able to review our policies and recommend changes that improved coverage and condensed the number of policies we required due to their outstanding knowledge of insurance and our industry. They were also able to provide us with the most competitive premiums that other insurance brokers could not match or offer…”
When you’re a broking house that has been doing business since 1982, you are called a stayer.
When you’re a privately owned boutique broking house that has been doing business since 1982, you’re called a standout.
We think it’s because we’re committed to our clients. And our clients think it’s because we’re committed to their outcomes. That’s called a win-win.
We have retained 90% of our founding clients. That’s called spectacular.
We understand why you have chosen to use a broker. We respect and value that you are considering us. It means everything to our business that you come on board as a long term partner. Your satisfaction with what we do for you translates into business growth for us. Our business has had thirty years of growth. Our sights are set on forty. At least.
“…Intercharge have been insurance brokers to our business for over 10 years. They have always endeavoured to get the best possible deal for us and are an invaluable asset to have on our side…”
Intercharge Pty Limited is part of the largest insurance broker network in Australia and New Zealand, the Steadfast Group.
Comprised of over 343 brokerages spread across more than 1000 offices, the Steadfast Group generated over $6.1 billion in sales in FY15. This scale gives Steadfast buying power, flexibility and influence when negotiating with major insurers on behalf of Steadfast brokers and results in us being able to provide our customers with access to multiple insurance companies, a broad range of products, competitive pricing and valuable advice.
As a client of a Steadfast network insurance broker, you get the best of both worlds – local and personalised service, with the insurance expertise and support of a large organisation.
Strength when you need it.
Insurance Brokers Code of Practice
We subscribe to the Insurance Brokers Code of Practice. The code provides that brokers:
- Act in the best interests of the client.
- Provide advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions on risk and insurance protection.
- Provide full and accurate information for effective underwriting.
- Respect the client’s confidentiality in relation to all records and information.
- Ensure the validity and accuracy of all documentation.
- Make available all relevant documentation, policies and certificates, endorsements, and premium calculations as may be required.
- Be professional, efficient and responsive in all dealings.
- In the event of a claim, take every step necessary to ensure prompt and fair settlement.
- Work towards maintaining and enhancing the reputation of NIBA and its members.
- Act in the spirit of the Code and encourage others to do likewise.
To obtain a copy of the Code, click here.